Skip to content
- Tying up the loose ends related to the tiny house. That is another list in itself.
- Figuring out how to insure the house.
- Penning the handwritten letters I tell myself I’ll write to my friends.
- Planning my autumn Utah-to-Arizona road trip.
- Booking a long weekend trip to NYC, as it’s been too long.
- Ordering those blood test kits to figure out my food allergies once and for all.
- Shifting from “blogging” to casual blogging-and-serious private writing.
- Making the best use of my work location independence, while I have it.
- Thinking hard about what it is I can offer people that is unique to me.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: