Skip to content
- I feel like a whiny, privileged asshole every time I write about my tiny house.
- I love my people — my family, my friends, my colleagues — but I don’t like people.
- Los Angeles vs. San Francisco? Los Angeles, all the way.
- I work in tech. I’d rather not.
- When it comes to underground dance music and culture, I’m stubbornly stuck in the 1990s and secretly hate anyone who tries to tell me that today’s “EDM festivals” are amazing. They’re not. Fuck off.
- I’ve got fantastic story ideas. I suck at actually executing them.
- I’m a mediocre writer. I’m a much better editor.
- I think about death and my loved ones — a regular worry, but rarely expressed.
- I don’t feel I want children of my own, which is both relieving and freeing — but there’s a sadness there, too.